Saturday 10 May 2014

Episode 7: Dark Harvest

Zim: "Inferior human organs!"
Zim: " My squeedly spooch!"
Dib: " Humans don't have squeedly spooches!"
Dib receives package and inside is a x scope (Dib:"I ordered it from the back of crop circles magazine!)
  It can see inside human and aliens (Zim) which gives the ability to see organs. When he looks at Zim through the goggles it says that his organs are "unknown".

Dib says to defeat Zim he must... Dib:"To defeat my enemy, I must study my enemy, then become my enemy, then move in with my enemy, then wear my enemy's clothes"

http://rebloggy.com/post/invader-zim-zim-dark-harvest-dib-miss-bitters/29967269303
In class Ms bitters sends Zim to the nurse because he has a case of head pigeons but if they check him he will be found out that he not human. So he starts stealing human organs and replaces them with items such as the hall pass that if you go outside of school you blow up!



Zim: "more organs means more human!"
When Zim gets checked by nurse he is filled with human organs and is said to be human by nurse but when they check Dib they say he isn't human!. In the newspaper the top story is hideous MOOING cyborg boy found!.

No comments:

Post a Comment